Bleacher Report Article on Iowa/Arizona

I would wager that's the 1st time Mossbrucker has been listed as part of a "dynamic duo" when breaking down a football game

"Moreover, Stanzi has no interceptions on the books because the running game is more fully developed than it was a year ago."
huh?
Then he refers to Stanzi and Mossbrucker as the "dynamic duo"
huh?
Then he refers to duo of recievers Reisner and Mcnutt, with no reference to DJK or Sandeman and making it seam that Reisner is a wide reciever.
huh?
Has a Subsection for Hunter/Tarp but only mentions the Dline/AC.
huh?
This article was clearly written by a "journalist" who has not followed the hawks, or even watched a game. I still don't know what he means with the no interceptions because of the running game statement.

"Moreover, Stanzi has no interceptions on the books because the running game is more fully developed than it was a year ago."
huh?
huh?
Then he refers to duo of recievers Reisner and Mcnutt, with no reference to DJK or Sandeman and making it seam that Reisner is a wide reciever.
huh?
huh?
This article was clearly written by a "journalist" who has not followed the hawks, or even watched a game. I still don't know what he means with the no interceptions because of the running game statement.

I'll say this. If I want a good laugh about something remotely having to do with sports, I'll read a BR article. Not only are the articles horribly written, but they are normally as factually incorrect as you can get, to go along with that.

huh?
huh?
huh?
huh?

In all seriousness, I think it refers to the fact that Stanzi hasn't had to throw the ball in a pressure situation. Because of the running game Iowa has been able to grind the game out, manage the clock, and run their game-plan, which is run first, throw second.

Take BR for what it's worth, a humor site that has some sports information.

Hopefully they'll get a chance to watch us on prime time this week so they'll have an idea of they are talking about in the future.

The article didn't really seem THAT bad to me. They did mention DJK in the receivers tandem, but brought up Reisner and McNutt because they're our leading receivers right now. Kinda makes sense.

He also covered with Stanzi and Mossbrucker were a "dynamic duo": Mossbrucker is 10/10 on extra point attempts.

I don't really know what you're talking about with the subsection for Tarp and Hunter but only mentioning the DL. He mentioned Tarp and Hunter in one section and then mentioned the interior DL in another.

I don't think BR is a fantastic website with impeccably written articles, but this one really isn't that bad. They have another one on the top 10 matchups to watch in the game and that one was really interesting too (the biggest matchup to watch is 2009 Ricky vs 2010 Ricky).

Bleacher Reports can be written by anybody, hence the term "bleacher". They're usually based on nothing but opinion, they're oft-times factually inaccurate, and don't require any writing competence.

Also, why the F is this being discussed today?

Latest posts