Black Heart Gold Pants Gem

I don't like the direction Iowa football has taken any more than the next Hawkeye fan, but do we really have to keep piling on? I mean... when is the ref going to throw the flag for so many late hits?

I get it - many of you are angry with the direction Iowa football has taken and is seemingly headed. I get that you're angry. But all this negative stuff just wears on you like emery cloth underwear. I'm more of a "glass half-full" guy and this type of negativity is getting so passé. I even heard them discussing it on the WOC 1420AM morning show... that's how passé it is.

I don't like the direction Iowa football has taken any more than the next Hawkeye fan, but do we really have to keep piling on? I mean... when is the ref going to throw the flag for so many late hits?

I get it - many of you are angry with the direction Iowa football has taken and is seemingly headed. I get that you're angry. But all this negative stuff just wears on you like emery cloth underwear. I'm more of a "glass half-full" guy and this type of negativity is getting so passé. I even heard them discussing it on the WOC 1420AM morning show... that's how passé it is.

It'll stop when things change. Either with...or without Ferentz. That's up to him.

No matter how bad things seem we can hold our heads high knowing we're not at the depths of the highs Cyclone football has reached.

No matter how bad things seem we can hold our heads high knowing we're not at the depths of the highs Cyclone football has reached.

Somehow comparing us to Iowa State only makes me feel worse.

Lets hope for a great season as the law averages has got to be on our side this year....hoping with fingers crossed.

Gotta laugh to keep from crying.

What we know is there probably won't be a lot of changes in our offense but if we can develop a solid running game we might see a better passing game with CJB choosing to pass down field rather than checking down every play. I'm looking at this season as a positive because the only other option is negative. If things go down badly for Iowa the negativity will come. I'm just not willing to be negative about it for 9 months.

Latest posts