Black and Gold Scrimmage is this Saturday

I went Horner and Bru's senior year and the team looked terrible. My friends and i left after 10 minute thinking it was going to be a long year. Who knew? now that i am "slightly" more mature i may go depending on the mood i'm in following the f'ball game. One thing is for sure i am sure the scrimmage will be more organized.

I went Horner and Bru's senior year and the team looked terrible. My friends and i left after 10 minute thinking it was going to be a long year. Who knew? now that i am "slightly" more mature i may go depending on the mood i'm in following the f'ball game. One thing is for sure i am sure the scrimmage will be more organized.

Stupid Northwestern State...

This is scrimmage is what it would be like in practice (based on last year's). Coaches stop the action, give lessons, etc. This isn't the Blowout with introductions and the like.

This is scrimmage is what it would be like in practice (based on last year's). Coaches stop the action, give lessons, etc. This isn't the Blowout with introductions and the like.

It wasn't the blowout of old, but you are incorrect about the introductions. All the players and coaches were certainly introduced and Coach gave a little talk/speech. Very enjoyable.

It wasn't the blowout of old, but you are incorrect about the introductions. All the players and coaches were certainly introduced and Coach gave a little talk/speech. Very enjoyable.
I was a bit vague. In the Blowout, they a made a big production out of the player intros. Did that happen yesterday? Not that it's that big a deal either way, but maybe there's an attempt to be a little fan friendlier than the last two years. An encouraging sign.

Last edited: