BJ on the Herd

Colin Cowturd you mean? That guy is so anti Iowa and Big 10. Never forgive him and his negative remarks about the 2009 Iowa football team.

Forgive you must, forget you should not. That said Cowherd has primarily talked positively about Iowa since his epic sandbagging campaign that year. I don't much think he liked getting 10k nasty grams a day from Iowa fans lol. He has said it was one of the largest community backlash statements he has made. Live and ya learn.

Colin Cowturd you mean? That guy is so anti Iowa and Big 10. Never forgive him and his negative remarks about the 2009 Iowa football team.
While he certainly bagged hard on Iowa that year, the fake ID of college football, much of what he said really wasn't that far off. Since then, he has been more than fair to Iowa, even apologized when Ohio State got piss pounded at Kinnick.

Listening to BJ, I wonder if he would take a pay cut to become the next AD at The University of Iowa?
Lol. Do some of you seriously live in a barn? I love armstrong way more than most on here but i can assure you, he most certainly doesn’t pine for a day to come back here and do anything. He grew up in suburban Detroit and has lived in LA or Chicago most if his life. And you wonder why cowherd and others make fun of iowa every chance they get. It’s from dumb statements like this

Lol. Do some of you seriously live in a barn? I love armstrong way more than most on here but i can assure you, he most certainly doesn’t pine for a day to come back here and do anything. He grew up in suburban Detroit and has lived in LA or Chicago most if his life. And you wonder why cowherd and others make fun of iowa every chance they get. It’s from dumb statements like this
I know it would probably never happen. When I heard him talk to Colin it showed to me how knowledgeable he was of the sports world. What college fan doesn’t wish one of there sports legends came back to lead them to greatness. I guess according to you that all sports fans are dumb.

No, they make fun of Iowa because of dumb comments like yours. Such as your statement that Bohannon doesn't pass the ball.

Your entitled to your opinions. But don't troll facts.

How does dumb old University of Michigan expect a former player(Juwan Howard) to leave Miami to come back to coach at Michigan. Don’t you think that is dumb oldhawk?

You need to identify an "evil" group or person to keep ratings up and your energy alive. It is the way of social media and politics, et. al.. If you don't, your "cause" and you will die.

Latest posts