BJ Lowery INT

BULDJJzCQAAPicM.jpg

Great pick and a great pic!!

Well, if ESPN doesn't have it in their Top Ten, we will have to file this in our own Top Ten of the Year......Great play

That dude has to defend his guy and the other three guys who the rest of the defensive backfield lets loose. Thank God and the sticky rubber gloves that he timed that jump right.

I'm surprised that you didn't point out that if Lowry did his job the game would have never come to that anyway. His missed tackle on Bundrage on that long TD was pretty bad.

That dude has to defend his guy and the other three guys who the rest of the defensive backfield lets loose. Thank God and the sticky rubber gloves that he timed that jump right.

So based on this logic I guess the other 3 in the secondary were responsible for blowing a tackle while one on one that led to the first touchdown? It was a great pick, but lets not throw the remainder of the secondary under the bus for getting burnt. He had a huge play, but also gave one up. I think it redeemed his earlier mistake.

Last edited:
It's too bad we can't recruit any athletes at Iowa.:D

Actually, we were able to recruit him despite the coaches. *smiley face*
I kid I kid

In all seriousness, great gif and awesome pic. It was definitely the play that saved the game.

That's what is called "making a play". Hope to see more guys making plays as the season goes on.

Unfreakingbelievable. I had to watch it about 20 times before I noticed, but check out how the ISU wideout claps his hands together a split second after BJ nabs it.

I like Ryan Donahue and all, but why is he playing safety? Dude looked horribly out of position on that play. Sash would have taken that guy's head off earlier in the game and whatever third string scrub from Ankeny they had out there playing WR wouldn't have dared even put his arms up to try to catch that ball. Man, this defense could really use a head hunter back there to help them out.

That angle of it was the best too. The fact that it pretty much saved the game only makes it that much better. Makes up for him missing the tackle earlier.

I like Ryan Donahue and all, but why is he playing safety? Dude looked horribly out of position on that play. Sash would have taken that guy's head off earlier in the game and whatever third string scrub from Ankeny they had out there playing WR wouldn't have dared even put his arms up to try to catch that ball. Man, this defense could really use a head hunter back there to help them out.
KirFer rewards the upperclassmen, that's why.

Latest posts