Billy Taylor Named Iowa Assistant

Moss and Cook weren't that interested in defense it seemed to me, they were thinking of the NBA careers that awaits them, need to run and gun, jump, put on a show. They were both very much below average defensively.

Garza seems to want to play defense and get better, which is good. I like a healthy Pemsl because he has a snark about him that the opponents don't like.

as long as pemsl does rely on his "snark" and actually pushes himself to complete to score, rebound and play defense at a high level, then the "snark" will be a good thing. otherwise, teams will just think he's a jerk. snark needs to be backed up with activity. but you are right, pemsl has it and it could be a valuable weapon.

as long as pemsl does rely on his "snark" and actually pushes himself to complete to score, rebound and play defense at a high level, then the "snark" will be a good thing. otherwise, teams will just think he's a jerk. snark needs to be backed up with activity. but you are right, pemsl has it and it could be a valuable weapon.
If he stays healthy, and plays to his strengths, he will be a big part of a successful team. He is basketball smart, especially around the basket. He also seems to know the value of blocking out, rather than just jumping or reaching.

Wasn't the assistant coach that left the one that coached the big men? It might be a good thing to get some fresh blood into the equation.

I just hope Fran’s four star son is the real deal and that another player rises above his expectations and helps carry this team. If not it’s going to be long winter.