bill lynch is a clown on the sidelines

I'm glad you started this post cause if you didn't I would have. I get some of his complainin, but every play. IMO he needs to be repremended by the BIG 10. After every play he was in the officials ear about something. I would have started the thread as Bill Lynch is a whiny b****. He must be one of those coaches PArker was talking about that wakes up and takes a stupid pill. Maybe if he would have stuck to coaching his team would have pulled off a huge upset instead of tanking yet again. If I were that official I would have told him to shut it or get tossed. I think Indiana was a verry talented team that if better coached is a bowl caliper team. Who stays in man to man the next play after getting torched for a 90+ yard td crosser? Thank god Bill Lynch does.

Are you people insane? He's a much better coach than he gets credit for being, on the road, against the #4 team in the country, and he's guilty of BEING EXCITED ON THE SIDELINES???

I feel badly for him. That's two weeks in a row he's suffered horrible losses.

No disrespect for the departed but Lynch is getting real close to going Ricky Byrdsong. I thought he was going to end up conducting the Hoosier band before the game was over.

He must have argued about 90% of the calls. I'm pretty sure he must have argued against some of the plays that went indianas way.

Why criticize the guy for being animated and caring about winning and trying to motivate his team. Sure some of his arguments may have been unwarranted but still every good coach works officials... it happens in every sport.

Lets be winners and just congratulate him for not being Rich Rodriguez

A good coach may argue some calls, but if in the end you spend more time arguing with officials your team tends to start believing the whole world is against them and they can not win. I think this was pretty evident the way they folded at the end. Even when they were only slightly behind and had a chance to go back on top he was still over by the officials complaining instead of focussing on the task at hand. And his team picked up on that and fell apart. Win with grace lose with grace, he certainly did not. Some of those calls were questionable, but his complaining impacted the game more than the calls.

Re: bill lynch is a clown on the sidelines
Twists up a mean balloon animal though

LOL, he needs to lay off the caffeine

I asked him if he needed any more gum right before the game and he gave me one hell of a wicked look. It was priceless!!!!!

Latest posts