Biggest Surprise of 2010 Football team

If Binns is a surprise to anyone, they haven't been paying attention... Unless you are saying Binns for Heisman? :) That I'll agree with!

I'm having a tough time with this, who would be a big surprise? I don't see anyone starting over someone. That's not Kirk Ferentz football. Someone may play a crap ton, but they won't start...

The biggest surprise would have to be someone earning high honors that you wouldn't think would. High honors, as in 1st team all Big Ten or higher... I'll say Jewel at 1st Team All Big Ten. The reason is that Kirk has already said it's going to be RB by committee. For Jewel to even get 2nd team he would have to kick some serious tail! Let's hope he is that good and that 1st team happens!

Go Hawkeyes!

Nobody is surprised that Stanzi has a phenomenal offensive year- but the biggest surprise is because of Stanzi's great season, Ken O'Keefe somewhat resembles a level of OC that the ESPN announcers claim he is. O'Keefe takes a head coaching job at the season's end in the MAC and then is another fan base's problem.

Last edited:
Hampton separates himself from the other running backs and shows all Big-10 talent and production.

How about A. Hitchens, sort of a last minute recruit, I think, being the star of the class and making a significant contribution, if only on sp tms...he looks huge.

Iowa is down 3 points to OSU with 2 seconds left, and they line up for a 27 yard field goal,

BUT WAIT,

Ryan Donahue throws a game winning touchdown on a fake fieldgoal pass to clinch the big ten title!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts