BIGGEST PLAY AND WIN IN SCHOOL HISTORY!

I was thinking the same thing. With what is yet to be written this season, this play is bigger than the Rob H kick vs Michigan, bigger than Tate to Holloway.

It could have been the biggest win in history, but I have a feeling the game in Columbus will trump that one.

I was thinking the same thing. With what is yet to be written this season, this play is bigger than the Rob H kick vs Michigan, bigger than Tate to Holloway.
Wow. That might be the play of the century if we can keep this thing going.

If Iowa plays in the Rose Bowl, then yes, it will be the biggest win since at least the 1950's...and another amazing memory.

Definitely best game I've ever seen and I was at PSU vs. Iowa last year. We played to the last gun thats a highlight for the ages!

Showing the highlights on the wrap-up show now. I thought the MSU touchdown was going to be it, then I thought the game was over with that pick, but the hold helped us out.

Thankfully i have to go into work from 11pm-9am cuz there is NO WAY i would be sleeping. I would rather be celebrating with some In Heaven beer but ill take it. GO HAWKS

We fans are the epitome of Meridith Wilson's lyrics: "We're going to chear until we hear the final gun. The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! for Iowa, until the game is won!"

Latest posts