BIG West representing

OkstHawk

I thought the talking heads in the know said the BIG West was one of the worst divisions in college football? Hmmmm...me thinks those jagbags are not so insightful.

The Big West Conference no longer sponsers football, I am afraid they are a basketball only conference now.

Oh, did you mean the Big Ten West?

Yes, Minn and NW stepped it up this week, pulling a couple of upsets against some decent P5 teams.

This will help Iowa's resume too. who knows, maybe Iowa will end up ranked in the top 20 if they can beat Florida.

I really like how Tracy Claeys and the Gopher team have availed themselves through their scandal and got prepared for the bowl game. That kind of leadership and character is what the B1G West is all about. I hope The B1G East and Urban Liar and Harbaugh and Pedo State all lose so we can win an argument over which division was better during the offseason.

Wisconsin screwed that up when it blew a 21 point lead to PSU in the CCG.

When the West division champion goes 1-3 against the east division, that hurts the west argument that it is the best division.

Now if Wisconsin would have beat PSU, then it would have been a legimate argument to say the West was better.