Big Ten West is a Donkey Show

Pm ĺà
That hit....literally after he got handed the ball.....was a faster sack than Frank Dux's alleged winning knockout record in the Kumite. Freaking pathetic blocking by our o-line.
I looked at the replay and maybe Petras and the RB got mixed up as the RB went the wrong way to get a hit on the rusher.

Put MN in the toss up category i think

but the argument stands, even best case scenario of 7-5 should lead to some serious discussion.

but, in keeping with the usual season scenario we will lose one we shouldn’t and 6-6 is the best we can reasonably hope for

next season doesn’t portend well, and even the most diehard support will start to erode

at some point the AD department has to consider the risk of losing Parker
You know, I figured Iowa could beat Illinois if they could score 18 points. I was right...didn't even need to score that much. But by the time the OSU game is behind us, the D will be tiered in my opinion. I just don't think they can sustain themselves as they did in the first half of the year.

So I think 2 more wins is the most realistic guess. The O might play a bit better going forward. Maybe fewer penalties, maybe fewer sacks, maybe a few more holes to run. But I don't expect more than 2 scores per game.

You know, I figured Iowa could beat Illinois if they could score 18 points. I was right...didn't even need to score that much. But by the time the OSU game is behind us, the D will be tiered in my opinion. I just don't think they can sustain themselves as they did in the first half of the year.

So I think 2 more wins is the most realistic guess. The O might play a bit better going forward. Maybe fewer penalties, maybe fewer sacks, maybe a few more holes to run. But I don't expect more than 2 scores per game.
The D has given up lots of yards on the ground to M. & IL. The good news has been turnovers and red zone excellence. And TOP against IL was dead heat.

That hit....literally after he got handed the ball.....was a faster sack than Frank Dux's alleged winning knockout record in the Kumite. Freaking pathetic blocking by our o-line.
Pertra is a 3 year starter I think he should have identified the blitz and called time out

-The anointed juggernaut known as Minnesota pulls a Minnie Mouse today. Boy, that was quick.
-Wisconsin trashed at home by Illinois. Wisconsin trashed the week before.
-Purdue can put up points, but are beatable and already have 2 losses.
-Northwestern sucks.
-Nebraska sucks.
-Iowa can't hit water from the ocean on offense.
-Illinois, who knows...maybe Brett has figured some things out.

Maybe Purdue has the best chance with their schedule to get to Indy? Then again, Illinois schedule also could be setting up well.

All these teams will get trashed again by the East Champion.

The Wild West is now the Mild West

Same as it ever was

:cool:

Latest posts