BIG TEN WEST CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

When we come back and win this game and then win next week how many of you guys will go to Pasadena?
It will be one hell of a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde act. I don't see anything that suggests Iowa can come back short of Nebraska making a ton of mistakes......which I suppose could happen...they are Nebraska after all.

This is on the coaching staff. To have a game for the b1g championship on the line and be so ill prepared. This includes the defense i hate to say……if we hadn’t mortgaged half a dozen farms to extend contracts the future, though bleak, may have held some promise

now, i hope to shit the 2nd half proves me wrong

Is the Mayo Bowl in play? Any word if Petras will be back for the bowl?
No, but I hear the Guaranteed Rate Bowl and the Quick Lane Bowl are in fierce competition for our services. Petras will be the QB with Padilla begging not to play another snap and every other scholarship QB entering the portal.

This is on the coaching staff. To have a game for the b1g championship on the line and be so ill prepared. This includes the defense i hate to say……if we hadn’t mortgaged half a dozen farms to extend contracts the future, though bleak, may have held some promise

now, i hope to shit the 2nd half proves me wrong

Have faith. This board assured me that Padilla is the best quarterback to ever put on the uniform. He will throw 3 TDs and run for 1 TD in the second half. Hawks 28, Huskers 27.