Big Ten tonite:

JHHawk

OSU hammers the Illini 89-72.
MSU is down by 2 to the Gophers at half.

MSU is having just as much trouble vs that giant zone of Minny as Iowa did...8 of 24 from the field..difference is that Minny is also struggling vs MSU..same 8 of 24 from the field.

OSU just out-ran and out-gunned the illini tonite...16 turnovers by Illini to just 3 for OSU.

The Illini are on thin ice and must beat Iowa and IU at home and maybe one in the BTT to secure their NCAA bid. They will have their backs to the wall on saturday vs Iowa and I suspect will come out on fire.

Would be nice for the Hawks to hang around and make them nervous in the 2nd half...maybe they choke away a tourny bid? Ok,it would be nice anyway.
McCamey and Richardson sat tonite,and Weber started Head and Richmond, I think. Hmmmm.....Bruce is messing with DMac's head again.
Keep it up,coach flytrap...you might just coach them right onto the psychiatrists couch yet.

Minny needs this win,desperately...can they hold off Sparty?

Great. Illinois in must win scenario with Hawks coming to a building where they have won just one time in like 23 years.

Dimitri McCamey is probably the biggest loser I have ever seen. Great talent, but a natural born loser.

That being said, Illinois could play their backups and beat us.