Big Ten Network Special Tomorrow Night

Actually I heard Iowa was going to be an independent within the B10. Your schedule will consist of playing the hardest teams from both divisions every year. It will be a floating schedule determined on a weekly basis in which you play the highest ranked team that you havent previously played yet. Its the only way the B10 could make the conference work and keep all traveling trophies. Sucks to be you.

We don't back down from anyone, anytime.

I'd be disappointed if there isn't some "West Branch" reference . . . something like . . . oh, I dunno . . .

"The Hawkeyes are happy to be in the West Branch of the Big10 Conference alignment."

Buckeye fan here, just wanted to give a shout out to TecmoSuperHawk for being so observant. His news has now been posted to the Nebraska, Ohio State, and Michigan Scout boards, as well as to the Ohio State Yahoo group.

The show was canceled per this info:
Big Ten Network has football special slated for Wednesday (update) | GazetteOnline.com

Big Ten Network has football special slated for Wednesday (update) | GazetteOnline.com

Thank you for the heads up!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. I noticed within a few hours of me posting this that BigTenNetwork.com removed the special from their program guide, but I think it will still happen. A lot of buzz in the Twitter-verse about it.

Latest posts