Big Ten Network Special Tomorrow Night

Jon:

You should know us by now. We are extremely paranoid and have a massive persecution complex.

All of this is further enhanced by the fact that we are "perceivably" the B10 fan base whose local journalists have the least access to information.

I have not said anything with regards to what the subject matter is going to be. I was scheduled to be in Chicago at that date and time as we were set to have another run through of our show that debuts next Thursday. You are making a big reach here.

That sounds a little defensive Jon. Congrats on the gig though.

Jon, are you still sticking with your last conference predictions with Iowa in the West. I really hope it is NE, UM, MSU, IA, NW, IL in the west.

They probably want Jon to provide commentary because we're the team/fanbase that are going to get screwed the most in this new re-alignment by being the one team getting shipped out of it's natural geographic area. :mad:

Actually I heard Iowa was going to be an independent within the B10. Your schedule will consist of playing the hardest teams from both divisions every year. It will be a floating schedule determined on a weekly basis in which you play the highest ranked team that you havent previously played yet. Its the only way the B10 could make the conference work and keep all traveling trophies. Sucks to be you.

This is really peculiar....why the hell would they want to be discreet about this? Why wouldn't they want to advertise the heck out of this thing to generate ratings? I don't know....to me this seems like an announcement that will be coming out of left field....I could be wrong, but I can't think of a legitimate reason for not advertising this thing.

This is really peculiar....why the hell would they want to be discreet about this? Why wouldn't they want to advertise the heck out of this thing to generate ratings? I don't know....to me this seems like an announcement that will be coming out of left field....I could be wrong, but I can't think of a legitimate reason for not advertising this thing.

Maybe they are announcing the addition of more schools????

they should do a lottery each offseason to determine the divisions the following season ... that would draw some eyeballs!

Looks like the special gets replayed 2 times:

07:00PM Big Ten Network Football Special- Live
08:00PM Big Ten Football Preview '10: Season Outlook Part 2
09:00PM Big Ten Network Football Special
10:00PM Big Ten Football Preview '10: Season Outlook Part 1
11:00PM Big Ten Network Football Special

Also, wtf is up with part 2 then part 1?

Who knows what this is, My guess is that its nothing.

That's because Part 1 airs tonight and then Part 2 airs tomorrow night. Part 1 will re-air tomorrow night as well.

Since about 10 people have PM'd me on this: Pretty much what I know right now is that I am to be in Chicago tomorrow (a trip planned for weeks) and we are going to work on the rehearsal for The Pulse...beyond that, I don't know of any set plans.

Last edited:

Latest posts