Big Ten Media Day Sightings

I heard Chris Martin make a comment today ''KInnick is the toughest place I ever played'',when they were discussing Iowa's home schedule today.

Also heard Gerry Dinardo on the Score today comment on Zook when asked if he could do more this year to save his job: '' Actually, his AD Guenther sat him down and asked him to do less. He hired a good offensive coordinator and has a good defensive coordinator now, so they want him to just step away from coaching and just recruit and be the CEO of the program''....I laughed when I heard that...an AD wanting his head coach to coach less...is that a good thing? Confirms what we always thought about zook...simply a conduit to the teenage brain.

Speaking of Zook...anyone see that performance tonite at wrigley singing the 7th inning song? Comcast guys declared it worse than the drunk Ditka version,and even worse than Ozzie Osbournes effort....bad.

Hey, for singing at Wrigley, Zook just took one giant leap up the evolutionary chain...but I may end up hating Guenther for that "just be the CEO" crap!

He is very talented...great insight delivered in a short time span...a must for an analyst.

I sent an email to the BTN late last season, complimenting C-Mart for his excellent work both as a game analyst and in studio. I rec'd a very nice, personal reply...from an intern, I think (it was not from Chris). I can only hope my msg reached CM in some form. He is Aces. :)

Zooker's "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" last night sounded even worse on the radio. I had to brace myself for each new stanza. He had to pause to catch his breath, like Harry used to do. It was so bad you could almost hear Santo chuckling in the background.

Santo and Hughes interviewed Zooker before the song. They both were fumbling over his "impressive bio". Made me wonder who they were really thought they were interviewing.

Zooker's "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" last night sounded even worse on the radio. I had to brace myself for each new stanza. He had to pause to catch his breath, like Harry used to do. It was so bad you could almost hear Santo chuckling in the background.

Santo and Hughes interviewed Zooker before the song. They both were fumbling over his "impressive bio". Made me wonder who they were really thought they were interviewing.

I'm wondering why you were still watching that game in the first place. Or if you were there, why you hadn't left.

Latest posts