Big Ten Champions...

Well, we can close the book on B1G title dreams. This team should just focus on playing at peak performance in a few weeks.

True. But before the season, with this schedule, nobody predicted the Hawks to be in the running. I feel like being where they are has already exceeded my expectations for the regular season. Could they be in first? Definitely could if a few things happen differently. It's how the game of basketball is. To go from the bottom of the B1G to the top 5 is a pretty good jump in 4 years. Need to finish strong heading into the tournament.

True. But before the season, with this schedule, nobody predicted the Hawks to be in the running. I feel like being where they are has already exceeded my expectations for the regular season. Could they be in first? Definitely could if a few things happen differently. It's how the game of basketball is. To go from the bottom of the B1G to the top 5 is a pretty good jump in 4 years. Need to finish strong heading into the tournament.

I thought they would be.

Got to start finding a way to win close games against top quality opponents - it's probably more of a mental hurdle now...maybe need to bring Gable in for a nice pep talk about dominating and finishing opponents.

To be honest here there isn't much of an advantage at CHA. It's not a great basketball venue setup to shake opponents.