Big Ten Bowls For Next Year???

I do know the Alamo Bowl is out and the Gator Bowl is in...I feel there is one other change...

Per wikipedia (so take it for what it's worth) we lose the Alamo and Champs bowl and pick up the Gator, Texas, and the new Dallas Bowl. Insight and Gator move up and take the 4/5 pick, then it goes Texas, Dallas, and then the Little Caesar Bowl. Rose, CapOne, and Outback stay the same.

Per wikipedia (so take it for what it's worth) we lose the Alamo and Champs bowl and pick up the Gator, Texas, and the new Dallas Bowl. Insight and Gator move up and take the 4/5 pick, then it goes Texas, Dallas, and then the Little Caesar Bowl. Rose, CapOne, and Outback stay the same.

This is correct

Nice...I'll take that...so what level is this Dallas Bowl going to be on or what current bowl is going to be comparable to for date/payout?

Is the Insight getting a better Big 12 rep too? You get 4th in the league, and get to play a 6-6 Iowa St team?