BIG Start - Ohio State...who have they beat???

hawkforlife9

We have a GREAT opportunity for a huge start to the Big 10. Have you looked at who Ohio State has beaten this year? Best KenPom beat for them is Marquette at 107. The only two decent teams they've played they lost to and one of them isn't good (North Carolina). They barely beat Morehead State at KenPom 252.

Ohio State is probably the most overrated team in college basketball. They suck. This has win written all over it. I'm not sure they get past Wright State today (12/27) - KenPom 139.

Let's do it!

If a team with any other name had their record they wouldn't be in the top 25.

Not trying to bust your balls as I like the optimism, but who exactly have we beat since UNC isn't good???

Not giving up on this team, but as soon as we play a 20 minute second half, I think I'll refrain from discussing other teams schedules.

And Kicker, we beat them there last year, and they will want revenge....Maybe the basketball Gods will wave their magic wand and we actually put together a complete game (start to finish).....

tumblr_static_9kzryshj030owck0408woc0oc.gif

We have a GREAT opportunity for a huge start to the Big 10. Have you looked at who Ohio State has beaten this year? Best KenPom beat for them is Marquette at 107. The only two decent teams they've played they lost to and one of them isn't good (North Carolina). They barely beat Morehead State at KenPom 252.

Ohio State is probably the most overrated team in college basketball. They suck. This has win written all over it. I'm not sure they get past Wright State today (12/27) - KenPom 139.

Let's do it!

IMO your a Bit over dramatic.. lol.. Yes it would be nice to start off the BIG season 1-0. :)

Let's do it!

Final Ohio State- 100 Wright State- 55

They haven't really beaten anybody of note because they've played a horrible schedule, not because they're a bad team. I think we have a chance against them in Carver but I doubt we beat them in Columbus.

Nice troll OP.

OSU has played a soft non-conf schedule. Just because they lost their two big games doesn't make them a bad team. They struggle in the front court but make up for it with athletic guards/wings who can score. D'Angelo Russel is the best player in the conference (based on NBA potential). I think OSU finishes 2nd in the conference. Long shot for Iowa to win Tuesday.

Let not forget that it should be a decent crowd for us to. Student section shouldn't be full, most students are still on break. And with a noon start time, overall attendance can't be that great. Great opportunity to beat a ranked team.

KenPom has Ohio State SOS 329.... hard to fathom a weaker schedule. Pathetic. Given there will be no crowd, Ohio State being over rated - take the 8.5 points and bet the farm!!!

Let's do it!

Where is hawkforlife9 today? Haven't seen him on here celebrating with us, that's odd.

OSU clearly has some work to do - they didn't look good in that zone, particularly the first half, but this is going to be a nice resume win. No doubt about it.

Latest posts