Big for recruiting!

BlacknGold19

Beating North Carolina at Chapel Hill on ESPN! That doesn't happen often in our lifetimes boys n girls. Crack a beer and enjoy this win. Hope our recruiting prospects were watching tonight!

Yes very great win! I will remember it just as I remember the last too. I think the last one was ABC sports national TV. I like beating North Carolina so much!

I believe Iowa is undefeated against both North Carolina and Kansas in my lifetime (goes back to 1977).. Or at least the years I can actually remember..

Pretty sure Iowa beat KU in the 1988 Great Alaska Shootout, also in Mr. Davis's last year, and Alford's first year.
Iowa beat UNC in 1988, and again in Iowa City the following year. Now this year.

I also believe Iowa is 3-0 against Roy Williams (KU & UNC). LOL.

Am I forgetting something?

Last edited:
I believe Iowa is undefeated against both North Carolina and Kansas in my lifetime (goes back to 1977).. Or at least the years I can actually remember..

Pretty sure Iowa beat KU in the 1988 Great Alaska Shootout, also in Mr. Davis's last year, and Alford's first year.
Iowa beat UNC in 1988, and again in Iowa City the following year. Now this year.

I also believe Iowa is 3-0 against Roy Williams (KU & UNC). LOL.

Am I forgetting something?

Your to young to be forgetting something.