Big East Done?

True, but Hawkeye fans need to stop acting like they mean anything today in the grand scheme of things. Before you say anything I know the Big10 is not going anywhere and never will be done. You guys are lucky to be in your spot because you could easily be in my shoes.

Not really, our fans actually do crazy stuff like show up for games when the opponent isn't Nebraska or Texas.

Not really, our fans actually do crazy stuff like show up for games when the opponent isn't Nebraska or Texas.

they do?

how many thousands of tickets were handed out 6 at a time outside kinnick a couple weeks ago so the LAM game could be considered a "sell out"?

and at least we're making progress with the "ISU fans dont show" line. it used to be JTS only filled up for Iowa in the opinions of hawk fans. now ISU fans apparently show up for Texas too. I think attendance has averaged 54k through 3 games. not too bad for a place with only 42k actual seats.

I don't think so. Conference USA offers nothing and I know football is king but the Big East is still a well respected basketball conference.

IMO, the Big East will restock with Conference USA and whatever is left in Conf USA will merge into Mountain West.

What i was saying is that if all those schools depart then the big east football conference would probably be dissolved so that all those schools could go on their way right away and not have to play two seasons of meaningless football.

I hope they get thing figured out soon, I'm looking at reordering conferences in my NCAA Football 12 Dynasty:)

The Big East is pathetic ... the non-football schools and ND should just leave and form their own conference

The big deal with Boise State is their record over the past 5 years. Which is something the BCS looks at when determining AQ status. Otherwise why would anyone want Boise State?

they do?

how many thousands of tickets were handed out 6 at a time outside kinnick a couple weeks ago so the LAM game could be considered a "sell out"?

and at least we're making progress with the "ISU fans dont show" line. it used to be JTS only filled up for Iowa in the opinions of hawk fans. now ISU fans apparently show up for Texas too. I think attendance has averaged 54k through 3 games. not too bad for a place with only 42k actual seats.

I didnt see any tickets being handed out. Do you have a link of this happening? If not, gtfo clown troll.

Latest posts