Big Ben accused sexual assualt again!

Let the case play out. I cannot believe that he would let himself be put in this situation again (innocent or not) to have these charges filed for the second time in a year!

+1 I have defended Big Ben in the past in regards to maturity issues, it is hard to ignore after this incident that there are at minimum maturity issues. Guilty or innocent this sends up a bunch of red flags.

His dad, Tomlin, Art Rooney II, his agent or some sort of combination need to sit him down and have a nice loooong talk. I would have included Dan Rooney, but he is like 150 years old.

He's like the football version of Tiger Woods, but not as good as his sport.

Not as good as his sport? Ben Roethlisberger, on the football field is as good as any QB in the NFL. Proving to be a loser off the field, however.

Here's to hoping that IF eldrick comes back, he's an 'also-ran'.

Not as good as his sport? Ben Roethlisberger, on the football field is as good as any QB in the NFL. Proving to be a loser off the field, however.

Here's to hoping that IF eldrick comes back, he's an 'also-ran'.

Good points but Tiger on the golf course is not as good as everyone else, he's better than everyone else

+1 I have defended Big Ben in the past in regards to maturity issues, it is hard to ignore after this incident that there are at minimum maturity issues. Guilty or innocent this sends up a bunch of red flags.

His dad, Tomlin, Art Rooney II, his agent or some sort of combination need to sit him down and have a nice loooong talk. I would have included Dan Rooney, but he is like 150 years old.
Andy Rooney should talk to him too.

Latest posts