Big 12 now stable

Are you following re-alignment talk? What conference would take Texas right now??? Unless they are serious about being independent, they lost all negotiating power with the conference and Oklahoma holds the cards now. OU just single handedly reformed the conference overnight from a position of weakness to a fairly strong foundation. If you can't see this, guess its your loss.

When this is all settled and we find out what schools end up signing, what do you think Texas is going to give up?

Schools currently in the conference man up and beat Texas and won't leave the conference simply because they can't beat a single team.

You let us know when ISU lands themselves a $300 mil contract for their own TV station, then you can talk about who is who's *****.

Are you following re-alignment talk? What conference would take Texas right now??? Unless they are serious about being independent, they lost all negotiating power with the conference and Oklahoma holds the cards now. OU just single handedly reformed the conference overnight from a position of weakness to a fairly strong foundation. If you can't see this, guess its your loss.

You might be correct, if the LHN doesnt work out and Texas scraps it and wants to move to the Pac 12 or Big Ten I'm sure Oklahoma wouldn't look to move either. :rolleyes:

I think the Big 12 will make one more run at A & M,with a new deal coming from Texas.
The SEC is not going anywhere, and A & M is going to struggle to be competitive in the SEC West vs Bama,Auburn,LSU,and Arkansas. I think finishing 5th in a division is the harsh reality they will face the next decade,and that could be coming to their attention as their fans start to rebel.

Schools currently in the conference man up and beat Texas and won't leave the conference simply because they can't beat a single team. Must be tough to be a (former) national powerhouse and get your *** kicked year after year by the same team. Are you going to leave the B1G when Ohio State makes you their little *****?

I know you are delusional, but as we have seen the last two years, it's all about conference stability. While ISU is dangling in the wind, stuck between being texa$$' throwaway, or an existance in the Big East (if lucky), the MWC, or CUSA, we will know where our home is for the foreseeable future, while cashing checks from the CIC and the BTN. It's nice to be wanted.

Tough talk for a cyclone, win something, then get back to me. BTW, I know that you probably won't understand this, but it took 11 programs to gang up in an attempt to beat just one team.

Fans like you are the reason that I wanted the Big 12-2-1 to fail.

Last edited:
I know you are delusional, but as we have seen the last two years, it's all about conference stability. While ISU is dangling in the wind, stuck between being texa$$' throwaway, or an existance in the Big East (if lucky), the MWC, or CUSA, we will know where our home is for the foreseeable future, while cashing checks from the CIC and the BTN. It's nice to be wanted.

Tough talk for a cyclone, win something, then get back to me. BTW, I know that you probably won't understand this, but it took 11 programs to gang up in an attempt to beat just one team.

Fans like you are the reason that I wanted the Big 12-2-1 to fail.

Do you even know what the CIC is and what they do? Doesn't sound like it.

Do you even know what the CIC is and what they do? Doesn't sound like it.
My apologies for shortening my statment for simplicity. /sarcasm

I guess I didn't realize that I would have to explain how CIC membership will likely increase the amount of research grant revenue our university receives from the government.

Do you feel better now?

Latest posts