Big 10 session 2 results

It's not a crappy night at all. Kerr was expected to lose. Montell losing isn't surprising at all. M* plays it close every match and it should never be surprising when he loses and Beatty is coming off a big injury. Nothing surprising so far except Dennis upsetting the National Champ.

im surprised by m*

Nothing surprises me with M*

I know he has worked his butt off for his career and I certainly appreciate it. But I have pretty much always been bored with his style...get an early take down, ride for a point, give up a late escape and takedown, win it in SV

Guys we are 5-4 tonight.....a few tough close losses but none that are all that shocking really. Chad wrestled his tail off and conditioning was a huge issue i am sure. He will be in a much better spot in two weeks.

MM lost to a touch guy again, i didnt think he would win. Same with Kerr. M* is the only one that didnt end up the way i thought. If Dan wins now we have 6 guys in the finals...hard to argue with that. We'll get a big 10 title and then comes what we haved all been waiting for come march 18th.

Yes, Dennis' win huge...folks, the Hawks were not going to have 10 Big Ten Champs. I felt three would have been expected. And they may have six guys going for titles tomorrow

Latest posts