Big 10 Championship tickets from Iowa

fstrfam

My son got an email from ticket office that he was not getting tickets. I have not yet heard. Has anyone gotten confirmation yet that they will receive tickets

From the sounds of it, the demand for B1G CG tickets is WAY higher than the supply Iowa is going to get. So unless you're pretty high up the totem pole in giving points, you ain't gonna get them from the UI ticket office.....you're going to have to go thru the secondary market.

You prob had fans of three or even four teams buying tickets before this weekend. Their should be tickets once the two teams are finally set.

Got 4 from the UofI, and have attended all the Big Ten championship games, always plenty of tickets available before game, on the streets, at not bad prices.

Last edited:
Got 4 for the UofI, and have attended all the Big Ten championship games, always plenty of tickets available before game, on the streets, at not bad prices.
I wouldn't do that. I could see 40,000 plus Iowa fans wanting to go and if they are undefeated probably even more. I'm sure MSU will have a lot with Playoffs on the line.

Michigan, MSU and tOSU could all still make it so after this weekend will be the best time to buy.

Got 4 for the UofI, and have attended all the Big Ten championship games, always plenty of tickets available before game, on the streets, at not bad prices.

If Iowa wins Friday and Michigan State wins Saturday, this is a play in game for the playoff. Stakes have never been higher for this game if that happens, especially for the 2 programs involved. Its gonna take some $$$ to get in Lucas Oil if that happens.

Got 4 from the UofI, and have attended all the Big Ten championship games, always plenty of tickets available before game, on the streets, at not bad prices.

I figured. I know both teams will travel well but hard to think both of us will send 35,000 fans a piece.

My request was denied. Would like to find 4 if possible. If not, would settle for 2 if anybody knows anybody with extra tickets.

Got the two I ordered. I have a season ticket and around 200 priority points. Some good perks to old age and loyalty.

Picked up 5 from vividseats.com for 83$ each. The first ones i bought I believe were in an error b/c vivid seats made me call them to say the tickets from the person was no longer available. What was good is they will pay the difference of more expensive tickets at no extra charge to me. So i ended up getting worse seats but at 83$ each I will take it.

Latest posts