Big 10 BB TOURNEY

Hawkman1961

what is up with this no big 10 basketball tournament because we need to be in the bubble is the tourney already being played in a bubble site ???

Turn postpond to canceled and let's have a big ten tourney in the bubble we will already be in . The postponed will probably not be rescheduled anyway dag gum covid going to get basketball again?

It is my understanding March madness is playing in Indiana so that's where the big 10 tourney is so I'm saying we're already in a bubble so let's have the tourney with covid protocols......

what is up with this no big 10 basketball tournament because we need to be in the bubble is the tourney already being played in a bubble site ???
If there is ever a year not to have one for Iowa basketball it would be this year. Iowa really doesn't need the BIG 10 tourney to help them get into the NCAA this season. They are solidly in and a great team.

Now if I was a team on the bubble that needed more help to make the NCAA I'd be a bit miffed if there wasn't a tourney.

If there is ever a year not to have one for Iowa basketball it would be this year. Iowa really doesn't need the BIG 10 tourney to help them get into the NCAA this season. They are solidly in and a great team.

Now if I was a team on the bubble that needed more help to make the NCAA I'd be a bit miffed if there wasn't a tourney.
It's a good year in that sense. But it's a bad year in the sense that we have a team capable of winning it. Or at least getting to Friday lol.

A big 10 conference championship would be great but a conference tourney championship would be great also. Good luck Hawks no matter what. LETS GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!! STAY HEALTHY TO ALL TEAMS

It's a good year in that sense. But it's a bad year in the sense that we have a team capable of winning it. Or at least getting to Friday lol.

Yea, there are a couple ways of looking at it. I'd hate the team get a rush of COVID-19 from the conference tourney right before the NCAA and then not be able to play the entire tournament. It would also be nice to increase your team seed by playing.

A big 10 conference championship would be great but a conference tourney championship would be great also. Good luck Hawks no matter what. LETS GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!! STAY HEALTHY TO ALL TEAMS

I always view the conference season championship as the bigger accomplishment.

Teams can get hot and win a tourney.

The excitement surrounding conference tournaments is good preparation for the NCAA Tournament. But with no fans at either that’s not as big of a deal.

For me personally the opening weekend of NCAA is my favorite weekend of the year. The weekend before (conference tournaments) is the next most...tons of games and a lot at stake.

I guess to win a national championship no BTT Championship required.
Now whats up with CJ Fredrick.? LETS GO HAWKS BEAT ILLINOIS !!!!!!!

Well well well hum better hope this Febuary goes better than last year or we better have the big 10 conference tourney cause for some reason the Hawks will be having disappointing season again. 45 year hawk fan and the hype over this team is disgusting .
GOOD LUCK HAWKS .......... 5 wins and 3 loses March 0 wins 2 loses Humm 5 and 5 over last 10 games last season

Well well well hum better hope this Febuary goes better than last year or we better have the big 10 conference tourney cause for some reason the Hawks will be having disappointing season again. 45 year hawk fan and the hype over this team is disgusting .
GOOD LUCK HAWKS .......... 5 wins and 3 loses March 0 wins 2 loses Humm 5 and 5 over last 10 games last season
lol

Latest posts