Bielema to Arkansas

Bielema to Arkansas?

According to reports. Sounds good to me. I respect what he's done in Buckyland. Once a Hawk, always a Hawk.
Go Hawks!

Brett Bielema to Arkansas

Just saw the breaking news on ESPN. Brett Bielema is the new Arkansas head coach. I think he'll fit right in with the SEC. Any thoughts?

Re: Bielema to Arkansas?

According to reports. Sounds good to me. I respect what he's done in Buckyland. Once a Hawk, always a Hawk.
Go Hawks!

This is a good move. He's gone as high as he can with the Wisky program. He actually had a rough year 7-5, but thanks to OSU and PSU he was able to make something of it in the B1G champ game. This would be a pretty good move for Biels.

Interesting hire. I wonder who Wisconsin will go after? Will Chryst return after just one year at Pitt? Will Alvarez return to the sideline a la Bill Snyder? Could Diaco be a good fit?

Also, would not be a step down as far as resources that he would have to work with taht is for sure.

Doubt he coaches the Rose Bowl. Sometimes they do, other times they're not allowed. It will be interesting to see how Barry Alvarez plays this.

Apparently he couldn't stand the element of filth that Urb brought to recruiting in the B1G so he decided to go to a more pure league where it was more above the board.;)

...Well, the Wisco fans are always complaining about him despite all those wins..

...and all the news after last year and all his assistants leaving.. well.. kinda painted him as not liked there.

Perhaps he just decided now was the time to move on up.

Latest posts