Better than Jump Around?

The "Hokey pokey" a la Rose Bowl style 1990... Gonna be hard to beat "jump around." Twenty year history.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;WHYgwC4fyhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHYgwC4fyhM[/video]

Delusion vadger fans for sure. Must not take much to excite them.

Would serve them right if a section of Camp Randall collapsed.

[video=youtube;KkTOJ2V34Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkTOJ2V34Qs[/video]

Jump Around replaced the Badger Crush which wasn't such a hit afterall.

Simple ... Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling" ...

1) Unique, recognizable intro that "calls out" to everyone that, "it's time".
2) It appeals to EVERYONE and everyone has heard it.
3) Simple lyrics that everyone knows enough of to stay involved and participate.
4) Options to build traditions ... North end zone sings out "I gotta a feeling" and south responds with the "Oooo-oooo". The whole stadium has to shout out, "Mazoltov!"
4) Iconic chorus that stands the test of time.
5) It's lively and builds up to an all out party. Seriously, how can you NOT dance and jump around during the, "Here we come, here we go ..." verse?!
6) It's actually somewhat relevant -- What would guarantee "That tonight's gonna be a good night" but for a Hawkeye victory?

So, what say you, stadium entertainment committee?

Let's paint the town (Paint the town)
We'll shut it down (Let's shut it down)
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it (again) and do it, and do it, do it, do it ...

Simple ... Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling" ...

1) Unique, recognizable intro that "calls out" to everyone that, "it's time".
2) It appeals to EVERYONE and everyone has heard it.
3) Simple lyrics that everyone knows enough of to stay involved and participate.
4) Options to build traditions ... North end zone sings out "I gotta a feeling" and south responds with the "Oooo-oooo". The whole stadium has to shout out, "Mazoltov!"
4) Iconic chorus that stands the test of time.
5) It's lively and builds up to an all out party. Seriously, how can you NOT dance and jump around during the, "Here we come, here we go ..." verse?!
6) It's actually somewhat relevant -- What would guarantee "That tonight's gonna be a good night" but for a Hawkeye victory?

So, what say you, stadium entertainment committee?

Let's paint the town (Paint the town)
We'll shut it down (Let's shut it down)
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it (again) and do it, and do it, do it, do it ...

This song always reminds me of upsetting Penn State in 08. It was big that year and they played it constantly.

I fantasize about 70,000 err 63,000 portly Iowans doing The Macarena betwixt the 3rd and 4th quarters...

Alas, it remains but a dream.

Does the band still play Sweet Caroline?

Because nothing says "smash-mouth Big Ten football" like Neil Diamond.