Better Look Now At Hawk Central on NIL

I don't think there is a single Iowa Football player who bettered that time as a HS athlete.

Willie Guy did. Willie Guy was the greatest athlete to ever attend the University of Iowa. He would have made Jerry Rice an afterthought but his Differential Equations professor had it in for him and he didn't get to finish his college career in Hayden's high powered offense.

The NCAA is dead.

There will be 3 super conferences of 20 teams apiece. The good news is that Iowa will be in the mix.

they will make their own rules on competition and recruiting and create their own playoff, just like the NFL.

The players will be employees, just like the NFL. They will make money, just like the NFL.

All a booster would have to do is have a kid sign like 100 footballs, buy all 100 for a million dollars, and raffle them off for underprivileged kids at a loss.

Boom. There, I solved the problem in 5 seconds. The player did something for his money.

Jesus people, if boosters wanna pay kids they’re gonna, and there are infinite ways to make it fit under the NIL rules. Barry Farta is wasting his goddamned breath when he should be drumming up support for NIL and making sure the program is being progressive about it, not giving snaggle-toothed TED Talks about how “people might be breaking the rules, goll-EEEE…”

View attachment 9083
Gomer is Gary’s Dad and his uncle.

Decoldest?

Decoldest?

What in Jesus Harry Christ’s name is a Decoldest?

Was it the coldest day of the year when this guy was born?
It only gets better. At first I read it as To Eva Dolt, but it is To Eva Do It.

Decoldest 'ToEvaDoIt' Crawford
“My mom came up with my name. She named me this because she knew I would be the best athlete out of everyone in the family. If you think something is nice, you might say, "That's cool." But if you think that thing is the best of its kind, then you might say, "It's the coldest". I love the fame everyone’s giving me on social media…keep it going.”

I don't see what the problem is. I knew my daughter was going to be a helluva softball player, so I wanted to name her "UpDaMiddle", but for some reason, my wife said that's not a good name for a girl.

Last edited:
It only gets better. At first I read it as To Eva Dolt, but it is To Eva Do It.

Decoldest 'ToEvaDoIt' Crawford
“My mom came up with my name. She named me this because she knew I would be the best athlete out of everyone in the family. If you think something is nice, you might say, "That's cool." But if you think that thing is the best of its kind, then you might say, "It's the coldest". I love the fame everyone’s giving me on social media…keep it going.”

I don't see what the problem is. I knew my daughter was going to be a helluva softball player, so I wanted to name her "UpDaMiddle", but for some reason, my wife said that's not a good name for a girl.
Good god. It’s a real life Boy Named Sue.

Willie Guy did. Willie Guy was the greatest athlete to ever attend the University of Iowa. He would have made Jerry Rice an afterthought but his Differential Equations professor had it in for him and he didn't get to finish his college career in Hayden's high powered offense.
I believe Willie may still be there.
This could be his breakout season.

Last edited:
All a booster would have to do is have a kid sign like 100 footballs, buy all 100 for a million dollars, and raffle them off for underprivileged kids at a loss.

Boom. There, I solved the problem in 5 seconds. The player did something for his money.

Jesus people, if boosters wanna pay kids they’re gonna, and there are infinite ways to make it fit under the NIL rules. Barry Farta is wasting his goddamned breath when he should be drumming up support for NIL and making sure the program is being progressive about it, not giving snaggle-toothed TED Talks about how “people might be breaking the rules, goll-EEEE…”

View attachment 9083
Get a clue

Latest posts