Better draw Clemson or Bama

HawkeyezBull

Let's just say this plays out the way we want it to, would you prefer to play Clemson or Bama. In a dream world we would get Notre Dame cause they aren't even a top 20 team with all of their injuries, but I'm curious on everyone's opinion on this

I've let my mind go there and ponder this scenario. I'd have to go with Clemson. I'm just so scared of what Alabamas defense would do to our line. CJB might get killed with Alabamas defensive line and linebackers.

I would like our chances vs the Alabama secondary and forcing and slowing the run vs Alabama better. Iowa would have to play its absolute best but I don't think we would have to scheme as much to give us a shot. I also don't think Bama would scheme much against us. I believe they would feel comfortable playing our run/ pass straight up.

Either would/ will maybe be a huge undertaking though.

Haven't you guys heard, they'd all destroy Iowa. :cool:

That said, ND is probably the best matchup. Alabama's style is similar but they, despite the bad loss, is scary talent. Clemson sn high power offense, maybe not great Def.

We will have a minimum of a top 15 matchup in a bowl, probably at least a top 10 matchup if we win on Friday. We will need to play our absolute best football over the next 6 weeks.

I probably sound nuts, but there are a few matchups that would scare me.

Just keep winning Hawks.

Latest posts