Better Dead Than Red Thread

Saying you're objective on your opinion of a sports team is dumb because you're always just objective I'm your own mind.

Saying you're objective on your opinion of a sports team is dumb because you're always just objective I'm your own mind.
That makes no sense but it really doesn’t matter because this is a message board and there aren’t wrong answers. Everyone is allowed to give opinions.

It's a good start to wipe off the shit buildup from the last two games but now Iowa needs to actually be in some road games, win the rest at home, and then we got a chance for the dance. Shawn Morris is indicative of a perception problem this team will face this season. They will have to win some big games to win over the minds of the NCAA committee members. Iowa State beat the J-Hawks bad, that kind of win. We have our chances soon with Mich. State and Michigan coming to Carver. If we win our next 4, not impossible, we got a chance. I feel better after this one, if we had lost the season would have been over for me.

Good win for the Hawks. Played well for the most part. Staved off the Nebraska rally at the end and didn’t fold.

Free throw shooting will carry them many nights if they can just get games, like today, to the point where they can use it to their advantage.

Bohannon, Connor, Moss, Garza, and I believe Kriener are all plenty solid at the line. Cook, Pitt game notwithstanding, is respectable. Baer is smart enough to not get put on the line late in the game. Fran should be smart enough to not put him in that position.

Yep, I can barely see what I'm posting thru all my tears. Maybe you can sell me some of your snake oil to lift my spirits.

I know it is tough for you when a poster is actually positive, nothing upsets you more. I mean look at me, I don't like Fran and I'm happy about the win tonight. You on the other hand are worried about the Hawks arguing calls, and being told to F off.

I know it is tough for you when a poster is actually positive, nothing upsets you more. I mean look at me, I don't like Fran and I'm happy about the win tonight. You on the other hand are worried about the Hawks arguing calls, and being told to F off.
Yeah, you're so happy about the win, you spend your time worrying about how I feel about being told to F off. Makes sense. :rolleyes:

No. I know what I meant and I’m certainly no clown fan. I’m objective and form my own opinion rather than letting the media form it for me. Being around Iowa fans my entire life, we are some of the whiniest and unobjective around. I think it’s a northern thing as so many tend to only follow on team or conference
Really, you must not have seen the podcast of our MSU friend. No fan base is objective.

That stretch in the 2nd half with like 4 straight turnovers was brutal to watch. I’m shocked, Nebraska IMO had looked much better this season than Iowa.
Fran still hasnt figured out Nebby's 1-3-1 other than telling JBo to snipe away. Fortunately, the boys were from three and free.

Good win by Hawks

What you really said...

View attachment 4775
inspirational-meme.jpg

Latest posts