Best wishes Hawkeyes

brentbee

Just wanted to stop by and wish you guys good luck in 2014. Hoping for you guys to amass lots of W's, and avoid the injury bug. I know you guys are as ready as we are to get the season started!

Last edited:
So we are or aren't as ready as you?

Just kidding, I love LSU fans.

Tailgated with a bunch of them before 2005 Cap One Bowl and they are by far the nicest opposing fans I have ever been around.

Geaux Hawkeyes and Geaux Tigers!

I'm really pumped for the season. LSU is about the only SEC team I root for. Like IPA, I thought the LSU fans were fun and classy at the 2005 Cap one bowl.

I'm really pumped for the season. LSU is about the only SEC team I root for. Like IPA, I thought the LSU fans were fun and classy at the 2005 Cap one bowl.

D
As not able to make either game, but have friends who have. They have much respect for you Hawkeye fans.

LSU fans seem like pretty good dudes. I can't understand anything they say and half of what they write, but it sounds nice.

LSU has great tradition. Used to listen to the great John Ferguson on Saturday nights with my dad out of some blowtorch radio station in New Orleans. One of the great play-by-play guys who ever lived

Dang! Fixed it.
We will feed you and get you drunk. What's not to like!

Holding you to this! Buddy of mine has a cousin at LSU that we plan on going to a game with this season. Very excited to see your gameday experience. Heard so much about it.

Time for a home and away with LSU.

That would certainly add some excitement to the schedule.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!" is a Cajun expression meaning "Let the good times roll!" It strongly conveys the "joie de vivre" ("joy of living") attitude that pervades south Louisiana. It is mostly associated with New Orleans.

Best of luck this season brentbee. We tailgated next to some Tiger fans in Tampa last year at the Outback, great people and we had a lot of fun. By the way, I don't normally pay too much attention to bands but your band kicks a**.

LSU has the fun that Bama never understood, it seems to me. Their coach is loose, not Saban tight. I do hope that Wisconsin can beat the Bayou Bengals, unlike Iowa in the Outback, but I doubt it will happen. Enjoy that new #1 rb , Tigers!

Latest posts