Best way/any way to get ahold of the BTN

EMik21

Is anybody else ****** off that the Iowa/ISU replay is on the BTN in a game where we got rolled? When do you see Michigan or Ohio State or Nebraksa have a game on BTN where they lost? I am dead serious in that we can't get one of the few games we play in football replayed but these dipshits put a beatdown of a B12 school of a B10 school on replay on BTN.

This is just part of the hate/disdain the BIG feels towards Iowa for some reason. Football wins and gets nothing for its fan to watch (I am counting the last 2 seasons as Michigan and Nebby game from '12 maybe made it on twice each) and then in basketball we get to see the replay vs our state rival on again within hours after the loss...

Complete bs, but tell me if I am wrong? And the idiot play by play commentator sounded like a closet isu fan while announcing the game as well. Way to represent the BIG you idiots at the BIG Network.

Last edited:
BS. Quit whining and deal with it. It's not the BTN's fault we got rolled. Nor is it like someone is making on the spot programming decisions. Get a clue.

Asking the question why it gets replayed when I have seen plenty of other BIG teams have bad losses in basketball and football and not get replayed.

Is anybody else ****** off that the Iowa/ISU replay is on the BTN in a game where we got rolled? When do you see Michigan or Ohio State or Nebraksa have a game on BTN where they lost? I am dead serious in that we can't get one of the few games we play in football replayed but these dipshits put a beatdown of a B12 school of a B10 school on replay on BTN. This is just part of the hate/disdain the BIG feels towards Iowa for some reason. Football wins and gets nothing for its fan to watch (I am counting the last 2 seasons as Michigan and Nebby game from '12 maybe made it on twice each) and then in basketball we get to see the replay vs our state rival on again within hours after the loss...Complete bs, but tell me if I am wrong? And the idiot play by play commentator sounded like a closet isu fan while announcing the game as well. Way to represent the BIG you idiots at the BIG Network.
You have just taken whining like a little baby to a whole new level. Congratulations.

Conspiracy! Boycott the BTN! Mad as H.E. Double toothpick and the OP isn't going to take it anymore! It's not fair, Fran deserved to win that game!

Is anybody else ****** off that the Iowa/ISU replay is on the BTN in a game where we got rolled? When do you see Michigan or Ohio State or Nebraksa have a game on BTN where they lost? I am dead serious in that we can't get one of the few games we play in football replayed but these dipshits put a beatdown of a B12 school of a B10 school on replay on BTN.

This is just part of the hate/disdain the BIG feels towards Iowa for some reason. Football wins and gets nothing for its fan to watch (I am counting the last 2 seasons as Michigan and Nebby game from '12 maybe made it on twice each) and then in basketball we get to see the replay vs our state rival on again within hours after the loss...

Complete bs, but tell me if I am wrong? And the idiot play by play commentator sounded like a closet isu fan while announcing the game as well. Way to represent the BIG you idiots at the BIG Network.

When you lose to a fricking joke of a program like ISU, you get what you deserve. That game is a perfect illustration of why our head coach should be retired.
In defense of the Big ten network, it is tough to find Iowa games anymore when we aren't embarrassed.

Latest posts