Best Teams of the Big Ten 00's

H8IAST8

Has this list been compiled yet, im sure it has. Is there a BTN show for it yet? I have to think we are either 2nd or 3rd. Behind OSU and maybe Michigan?

Its really hard to say without giving criteria. If you start with 2000 I think you could make a case for Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Penn State to be 2nd all a long ways back of Ohio State IMO

Its really hard to say without giving criteria. If you start with 2000 I think you could make a case for Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Penn State to be 2nd all a long ways back of Ohio State IMO

Conference Championships, Winning percentage, Bowls & BCS bowls won and played.

BCS National Championship Record
tOSU 1-2

BCS Bowl Record

tOSU 5-3
Michigan 0-3
Iowa 1-1
PSU 1-1
Illinois 0-2
Purdue 0-1

Conference Championships, Winning percentage, Bowls & BCS bowls won and played.

Conference Championships
tOSU 6
Michigan 3
Iowa 2
PSU 2
Northwestern 1
Purdue 1
Illinois 1

Based on the above and not taking winning percentage, or other bowls into account it would have to go like this:
1.OSU
2. Michigan
3. (tie) Iowa & PSU
5. (tie?) Purdue & Illinois
7. Northwestern

Now someone want to throw the Winning percentages in????

I don't think there's too much suspense as to which program is the best in the conference this decade. But I'd be interested to hear what the BTN thought of the best teams. Iowa's 2002 and 2009 teams would have to be up there.

I thought you meant individual teams....of which I would have (in no particular order)
-2002 Iowa
-2002 OSU
-2006 OSU (got killed in NCG...but still amazing)
-2004 Michigan team (I think they almost beat the longhorns in Rose Bowl?)
Maybe 2004 Iowa team

And of course there are others that I don't feel like reaching into my memory to pull out...I'm sure a Wisconsin, and prob another team like that. And PSU teams too....maybe 2008? They were pretty dang good that year...

I thought you meant individual teams....of which I would have (in no particular order)
-2002 Iowa
-2002 OSU
-2006 OSU (got killed in NCG...but still amazing)
-2004 Michigan team (I think they almost beat the longhorns in Rose Bowl?)
Maybe 2004 Iowa team

And of course there are others that I don't feel like reaching into my memory to pull out...I'm sure a Wisconsin, and prob another team like that. And PSU teams too....maybe 2008? They were pretty dang good that year...

2005 PSU was better. Posluszny at MLB, plus Dan Connor. And Michael Robinson was WAY better leading that offense than Daryl Clark.