Best places to buy tickets (@NW)

BOHICA

I finally was able to get everything in line to make it out to the NW game on saturday but still need to buy tickets. Stubhub is asking at a minimum of around 200$ a piece for two tickets that would be seated next to each other. Would I find better prices from the scalpers near the stadium or is that pushing my luck? I've never been to this venue. Any other places that would have better deals?

Thanks.

There should be plenty of tickets available near the stadium for $60-$100 depending on the weather. Current forecast is 45 degrees at kickoff with 40% chance of rain. With NW losing last weekend I think that will dampen some of the demand.

This is an unprecedented situation. NW never sells out...til this game. Normally, with tickets available at the box office, scalping is easy. But, not sure what to expect this year. Demand might drive up prices. There are always some sharpies out to make a killing. The last forecast I saw was chance of rain,but high around 52 degrees,which is not bad enough to drive away fans. Keep looking for price drops online...at Ryan Field might be dicey this year.

Latest posts