Best place to buy Iowa pics?

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I know tons of places sell them, but where do you guys get yours from?? I want to find an awesome pic of Greene to have him sign when he is in town in a couple weeks.

Thanks!

May 21 in Van Meter- Greene, Bulaga, Moeaki and Brad Banks.

It is at Van Meter High School.

Banks is also signing in West Des Moines at The Keg Stand on May 9.

Is from the UI Center for Media Production - Photo Service. Period.
You can get almost any photo there.

There is a gallery of current pics online (on PhotoShelter.com), but not the historical ones just yet. If you ever get a chance to stop in downtown Iowa City (Seashore Hall), stop in and look around. You'll be amazed at what they have. Tons of Shonn.

http://uiowaphotoservice.photoshelter.com/

Last edited:
UI photo services. Pricey but they have so many pics you will want to puke...or something like that.

UI site is great, but they only have pics from 2009 and 2010, so no Greene pics.

Getty images is great, but how does an individual buy a pic? And what's cost? They don't give that option on their site. (at least I did not see it).

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Oh no you two. Wrong daughter. My oldest is getting married. She's almost 24. Daughter #two is 21. Remember when you thought she was to young for you? She's been hanging with some guy that's 32!! :eek: she did have a date with someone closer to her age recently though.

Besides 4evs...you're all talk. You have a girl friend right??;)

On the Getty Images website, you just have to click on the little "cart" icon when they are all thumbnails.

Here's another option:

Montague Photo

He has photos on the site back to the 2003 season, is very easy to deal with and has quick turnaround. His prices are reasonable and are on the site, and he does very high-quality work.

Oh no you two. Wrong daughter. My oldest is getting married. She's almost 24. Daughter #two is 21. Remember when you thought she was to young for you? She's been hanging with some guy that's 32!! :eek: she did have a date with someone closer to her age recently though.

Besides 4evs...you're all talk. You have a girl friend right??;)

Yeah, your daughter... Duh! :D

Latest posts