Best DEFENSIVE player of KF Era

Bob Sanders resurrected the program with his style of play and attitude he brought to the field.

We could really use him again...wonder if he's thinking about coaching with all the injuries he's having....

Bob hands down, Matt Roth would have to be second in my heart. Roth giving LSU the double bird fingers will forever go down as two thumbs up for me!!!!

Bob Sanders, Matt Roth, Adrian Clayborn, Chad Greenway, Adbul Hodge, Pat Angerer, Mitch King.

Sanders is #1 without question. You can argue about #2... but Sanders is #1.

Spivey didn't have big numbers, but the fact that we knew every team was throwing away from his side made other guys look really good.

I love me some BOB, but I'm going to go with Greenway because of how our defense it set up. As you saw last week if our backers can run with RB and WR we are screwed and CG got it done, and continues to do it at the next level.

What's this story? havent heard it

At the rally for the Cap One Bowl at Orange County Convention Center, Roth told the crowd he had just two words for LSU....then flipped a double-bird skyward.

Crowd ROARED. Dolph looked a little surprised, to say the least!

The first year I watched Iowa, Iowa lost more games than they won. And Bob still hit everyone like they disrespected his momma.

Career: Bob Sanders - hard to argue with 3 time All B10 and his personal impact on the program attitude

One year peak: King 2008 & Clayborn 2009 were the best individual seasons IMO. Both not only put up numbers but even when they weren't getting to the QB or RB behind the LOS, they completely disrupted the offense.

this is a little out there but I might have to throw in donahue here. bob #1 but seriously for a punter he was pretty good.

Latest posts