Best case/Worst case: Iowa

AdamHawk

Funny stuff right here.

'Two weeks later, Iowa, at 10-0, still sits eighth in the playoff poll as Wisconsin visits Kinnick Stadium. In the third quarter, with the Badgers leading 17-13, left tackle Brandon Scherff lines up at tight end and takes a toss from Jordan Canzeri, delivering a strike to Kevonte Martin-Manley for a 62-yard touchdown. Iowa wins 27-17.'

'Scherff carries Rudock and Weisman off the field on his shoulders at the same time.'

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/105650/best-caseworst-case-iowa-2

Funny stuff right here.

'Two weeks later, Iowa, at 10-0, still sits eighth in the playoff poll as Wisconsin visits Kinnick Stadium. In the third quarter, with the Badgers leading 17-13, left tackle Brandon Scherff lines up at tight end and takes a toss from Jordan Canzeri, delivering a strike to Kevonte Martin-Manley for a 62-yard touchdown. Iowa wins 27-17.'

'Scherff carries Rudock and Weisman off the field on his shoulders at the same time.'

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/105650/best-caseworst-case-iowa-2

I'd love to see something cool like that for Brandon...similar to what we did for Banks against Minnesota back in 2002. Make him a tackle eligible and throw him a TD pass on the goal line or line him up in the backfield and do some sort of toss sweep that he then throws downfield for a TD. That'd be awesome!

That would be great. Or maybe just run Wiesman behind him for the score. Sorry no imagination

It kinda seems like in the back of every hawk fans minds, we are preparing ourselves for disappointment this year, even though we know how that schedule looks. If we lose to Pitt, its no cause for panic, not even of we also lose to Maryland.

We gotta take care business against the pancakes, Purdue and Illinois are both as bad as ISU. Minnesota and Northwestern I believe will be our closest games. Indiana may be our test, but Maryland could also.

Iowa has been given a gift, and KF cant be mister nice guy this year, he and the team have to take it.

In the mean time, thoughts of a 4 to 6 win season seem rediculous. 7 wins is the worst case.

I stopped reading after the best case scenario… And plan on having sweet Herky dreams tonight! Don't go bursting my bubble.

Latest posts