Best bball conference in America

Itss early but the midmajors are not looking good. UNLV, SDSU, S. Miss., Creighton is down 10, etc. There are still opportunities for them to turn it around though.

Is this supposed to be a joke? If the committe was worried about money you would see less mid majors and more bad Big 6 teams with big fanbases like Arizona and Washington. I can never tell with you, but that comment is dumb. The NCAA Tourney makes money because of the format, not the names on the jerseys. Rigging the system would change the purity of the event, and that is a fact.

You've got to be pretty naive to believe there is "purity" in the NCAA tournament. To dismiss the though that money is involved in the selction and a teams regional placement based on an example of one non-power conference school getting an at large bid is equally naive/stupid.

Money is a factor in every single decision the NCAA makes. It may not be the ONLY factor but it is a factor. Just like it wasn't the ONLY factor that got Iowa into the NIT.

Yeah, well I would like to see Kansas play at Columbus without Robinson. But I'm sure when they lost that game, no Big 12 fan would want to take that into consideration.

Someone must be out for Mizzou?:)

2450.png

(15) Norfolk St 38

(25-9, 13-3 MEAC)

142.png

(2) Missouri 38

(30-4, 14-4 Big 12)

Yes, beating the following teams automatically means you're the #1 basketball conference and makes "quite a statement":

Montana
New Mexico State
Loyola
La Salle
Dayton
Akron

The other conferences should just head home now...

There's a reason why teams get to play weaker teams in the first round of the tournament.

Can the mountain west now go back to being a one bid league? Of the four that got in, only Alf and his lobos are still alive. (yes that really pained me to type that)

You're going to be really upset when they're in the final four.

Latest posts