best 4th quarter team in country

Bass, You may want to extend that to the best 2nd half team. 1st half of every game gets me so worked up that I'm tempted to just turn off the TV. Then I get my head together and realize that we use the first half just to set up the 2nd half. But YES, I agree we are the best 4th quarter team in the Nation!

They need to learn how to play the first half as well, otherwise we are screwed

why? 3/4 of the season is done, been pretty good so far. Iowa has to have totally changed the mindset of there opponents in the next three games. You can not tell me as a coach trying to get ready to play iowa, that you would really like your chances this year if the game is close going into the 4th quarter. It will be on there game notes i guarantee it.

why? 3/4 of the season is done, been pretty good so far. Iowa has to have totally changed the mindset of there opponents in the next three games. You can not tell me as a coach trying to get ready to play iowa, that you would really like your chances this year if the game is close going into the 4th quarter. It will be on there game notes i guarantee it.

Because I believe that if they played like they did on Saturday they will get killed all three of their remaining games. You can't play like that and expect to come back every fourth quarter, thats not how a #4 team in the nation plays.

I think what happens in the 4th quarter is that teams Iowa plays wither and wilt away, do to the fact that the Hawks "D" has been pounding them all day long and well the Hawks are just the best conditioned team in the country just ask their last 9 victoms. GO HAWKS!!!

I would rather be a better 4 quarter team than a great 4th quarter team.

If you think that trailing Indiana by 14 in the 2nd half doesn't mean anything because we ended up winning, you be wrong.

Latest posts