Besides a hawk win we need Nebby to beat Minny

All we have to do is play every game we have on Saturday. We are in the drivers seat and what other teams do at this point does not matter.

Better for Nebraska to lose and turn out to be not so good. If they have less to play for and are actually not as good that is better for us going there next month. Better that Michigan win look less impressive since they are chasing us in the rankings.

As for the best in the big 10 you can't really express outrage. Our offense is still weak. If a Corso wants to still put Ohio State first and say that we were down double digits to PS so a healthy PS is better than us he can. Certainly an argument to put OSU, UM, or PS ahead of us if one chooses. Not a stretch in all honesty and a bit homerish to say we are clearly above those three. Even if he is being anti-Iowa or a douche he can say it and have an arguable point.

All we have to do is play every game we have on Saturday. We are in the drivers seat and what other teams do at this point does not matter.
Nebraska is always on a Friday. :)

I had this game circled as a major litmus test game. I think Nebraska is a bit better than they look, but they have a very rough schedule. It's a potential bowl team, but it's a very tough coaching challenge to weather those rough games and then get your shit back together to take care of business in the winnable games.

Minny is a winnable game for them - can they pull their shit together or has Frost lost control of the ship?

Awful call to go for it, IMO. Nebraska had all the momentum. Take the 3, send your D out to do it again. Going for it there smacks of desperation with so much time left.

Nebraska is about to take the lead here. Still fighting, it seems.

Haha, Martinez should have kept the ball on 2nd down, he probably scored on 3rd down but review couldnt confirm, then their running back stumbles and trips short on 4th down. That is nebby for you

Awful call to go for it, IMO. Nebraska had all the momentum. Take the 3, send your D out to do it again. Going for it there smacks of desperation with so much time left.

From the 1 foot line with a ton of momentum you go for it. But this is what happens to teams that never have their qb under center with a big fullback and running back to push them a foot for a QB sneak.

If ball on two or 3 yard line or farther then kick the FG and another fg puts you in the lead

Holy shit, I can't imagine being a Nebraska fan. This has to be some of the most excruciating football I've seen all season (and that includes our game against CSU).

Nebraska looks like they need to work smarter not harder.

Unreal. Seriously, this has to be the biggest cluster F I've seen watching FB all year.

Words cannot express how thankful I am for our coaching staff. SO thankful.

We'd all love to win every game, but at least when we lose we don't look like complete clowns.

If I got hired to coach Nebraska after Frost (and, it seems almost certain that "after Frost" is going to come very soon), day 1 I am implementing a pro style, run heavy offense. Nebraska seems to want to run this finesse spread, I just don't think they have the talent for it.

Look at Iowa, look at Wisconsin. They both know who they are. They embrace it and win, while perhaps not at an elite level, very consistently. Nebraska is laboring under the delusion that they are an elite level program who can run all the state of the art bells and whistles.

A simplification, yes, but I think it's a valid take.

I saw that part on Game Day also. Lee Corso said Iowa wasn't the #2 team in the nation let alone the Big Ten.
Tim Tebow said this week on First Take that the only reason Iowa had all those interceptions was because Iowa hadn't played a team with a good QB. And I was thinking , 2nd team all big 10, 2nd team all big 12, the most talented thrower in the B1G, 1st team MAC, and some chump from Penn St.

Tim Tebow said this week on First Take that the only reason Iowa had all those interceptions was because Iowa hadn't played a team with a good QB. And I was thinking , 2nd team all big 10, 2nd team all big 12, the most talented thrower in the B1G, 1st team MAC, and some chump from Penn St.
Lol, that's an ill informed hot take by Teabag. Iowa has been creating an insane number of INTs for years, we're just finally in the national crosshairs now and some of the talking heads can't believe their eyes.

Latest posts