Benevetti?

iowalaw

Banned
Anyone know where he ended up? At one time he was courted by Notre Dame, Iowa, and other big fish. I'll be very curious to see where he ends up and how his career turns out. My guess is he will be starting at a directional Illinois school his senior year and not make much of a splash.

Beneventi has been talking with the likes of Eastern Michigan, North Dakota State and Western Illinois and is planning to take a few upcoming official visits.

.....according to Chicago media report dated 1/12

Yikes poor kid... Transfering highschools from your JR to SR year is a tricky thing. I'm sure it didn't have everything to do with his terrible year but I bet it contributed to it. Iowa may have dodged a bullet there. I thought it was crazy to be offering 3 qbs in one class anyway.

Yikes poor kid... Transfering highschools from your JR to SR year is a tricky thing. I'm sure it didn't have everything to do with his terrible year but I bet it contributed to it. Iowa may have dodged a bullet there. I thought it was crazy to be offering 3 qbs in one class anyway.

3 punters is one thing. But 3 quarterbacks? That's just dumb.

This morning's Chicago media report:

4. What's up with Fenwick QB Jack Beneventi?
Great question. Jack Beneventi, who was a very early verbal commitment to Iowa, mutually agreed to part ways a few months ago. Beneventi, who transferred from Benet Academy to Fenwick for his senior year has yet to make any official visits. Beneventi has been drawing late interest from Western Illinois and James Madison, and is considering visiting both schools this weekend.

A rare good call by this staff. A third qb in the class that is also an inaccurate statue is not something we really needed.

Last edited:
Yikes poor kid... Transfering highschools from your JR to SR year is a tricky thing. I'm sure it didn't have everything to do with his terrible year but I bet it contributed to it.
Unlikely. His numbers the previous year were terrible too. Remember, he committed to Iowa as a sophomore.

So Iowalaw posted two new threads about a kid whose situation was discussed when his scholarship was pulled. And the facts don't fit his ongoing agenda of using everything he can to disrespect the head coach and the staff. He couldn't even bother to spell the kids name right on either thread.

Will Iowalaw somehow forget to bump these threads over and over for the next few months? Or will we have to wait until Benenventi leads a 1-aa team to the playoffs before the after-the-fact look-at-me because I-was-right thread bumps that Iowalaw loves so much.

Latest posts