Bench Snyder

Snyder is a good run stopper and hitter... but can't cover and gets out of position.

I'd actually like to see him as an outside linebacker.

Go take a look at Moorehouse's tweet from profootballfocus gradings. Brandon had the highest defensive grade off both teams.

Get off the kids back already.

Snyder plays with heart and lays the wood. HOWEVER, he is probably the slowest FS in the BIG by a large margin.

He is only a Sophomore. When it is all said and done we will be comparing him to Cosidine and Greenwood. And I am not doing the white guy comparison thing. Okay, I am doing it a little bit. I did have to look to see if he was the free or the strong.:)

watching Snyder on tape he has some good moments and bad which can be expected from young players. I love his physicality and some of his instincts. I think it was mentioned on the forum before but it is my opinion that Snyder is playing out of position. I feel he would be a heck of a outside backer and would help a lot in those 3rd down plays that teams constantly prey on our linebackers.

watching Snyder on tape he has some good moments and bad which can be expected from young players. I love his physicality and some of his instincts. I think it was mentioned on the forum before but it is my opinion that Snyder is playing out of position. I feel he would be a heck of a outside backer and would help a lot in those 3rd down plays that teams constantly prey on our linebackers.
He would be a BEAST blitzing off the edge. Fast enough and physical enough to put fear in the QB. Too bad we don't blitz much

Did he move positions last night? Thought I saw him lining up differently. He was not as noticeable in this game, in a good way.

He actually had probably his best game of the season. Pretty good in coverage and didn't notice any missed tackles.

Latest posts