Bellevue 4th.of July Parade

rwtsracefan

I was at the parade in Bellevue yesterday(Further along the parade route) and it was just an erie feeling when we had a large break between the floats and other things. The ambulance sirens were going off and you just knew something bad had happend. My thoughts and prayers go out to all people involved. God Bless.

rwtsracfan(Dan Wemett)

I saw this morning that one person had passed away from injuries suffered during the accident. Thoughts and prayers are with the people involved!

One of the prettiest towns in all of Iowa. I always make it a point to go through it when I ride the Mississippi river roads.

Saw this on CNN while I waited for my connecting flight in Atlanta yesterday. Scary stuff. Hope everyone pulls through as ok as they can be.

Sorry BWS Money, I sould have posted in OT. If the moderator moves it there it would be fine with me. I was just trying to get the victims and there families into the thoughts and prayers of everyone in Hawkeye Nation. Prayer can be a powerful thing!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

The thought of seeing this sounds like nightmarish and like something straight out of Final Destination or some bad movie. It's disturbing to know this happened on a holiday to fellow Iowans.

It makes me shudder to think of all the innocent little kids in the streets picking up candy when this happened. Fortunately, so far, none of the kids died from this. I know I will be more mindful of where my kids are when I see horses coming down the parade route.

Latest posts