Beilema!!!

You may think what a call. I think it was stupid and it they were very lucky he got it. Why then and why there?? Whacky if you ask me...

You may think what a call. I think it was stupid and it they were very lucky he got it. Why then and why there?? Whacky if you ask me...

Which is exactly why it was a great call. Honestly, running it when you don't really have any other choice doesn't make it a great call. They even gave it away the first time. I'm guessing that they have a fire word, and if the coverage bails like they did, then the punter calls it out and he and his blockers take off. If the coverage plays for the fake, kick it away.

I think a couple of TCU's players saw it coming when they ran it, but Wisco executed it quite well. The funny thing is I was wondering if they were going to run a fake there and they did.

What a call on that fake punt.

Not a good call. Not like the Iowa game, where we were complete idiots. Pure luck. Look at the play again. TCU wasn't fooled, they were right there. They missed a couple tackles.

TCU is good. Butthead Beilema got extremely lucky. Thankfully the game finished well.

I guess it is harder to convert a two pointer when you're not playing a team you're hammering, eh Burt?

I'll never forgive you for making me side with Coach Brew, but I'll bet he shared the same chuckle at your misfortune.

I would have to agree I think that his style is very similar to Hayden. I could not believe that he called it after the motion penalty. Took some onions to do that for sure. Still does not have a rose bowl ring he can where just two great sets of steak knives....

It was a risk, but it had a huge impact, saving at least a 10 pt. swing. Instead of giving up the ball and probably letting TCU drive down the field for another 1st half score, Wisky kept the ball for the rest of the half and got the FG. Of course, poor clock management by the coaching staff prevented them for scoring a TD.

Latest posts