Beathard Article

Sunshine has cut off the locks!.....The original Sunshine did cut his hair and led his team to a state title....:cool:

CFlJEmSUEAAFxG6.jpg

Sunshine has cut off the locks!.....The original Sunshine did cut his hair and led his team to a state title....:cool:

CFlJEmSUEAAFxG6.jpg

Oh noes!! All those tshirts with the outline of the helmet and his golden mane are now worthless.

Does that mean we will beat ISU this year?

That depends on Kirk's game plan. If he instructs the d line to stay in their gaps and not rush the qb cause Richardson is such a super awesome runner, iSu has a chance. Also, if Beathard is able to get the ball into the hands of a WR prior to the 4th quarter, it'll tilt the odds even more into Iowa's favor. Maybe Kirk should just watch the Kansas tape from last year and just copy their game plan:confused: #stillnotoverit:mad:

It is abundantly clear to me that CJ getting his haircut for cancer is a hoax! Kirk made him cut his hair and this is all about a cover up. I know this for sure, believe me.

It's hard not be excited about Beathard. I know it's damn near a sin to be excited about Iowa Football anymore.. but, I really think Beathard is going to give us a fun 2 years.

If Iowa can give CJ another 2 receivers(I'm counting Duzey as out), AND we can develop an OL, then it will be fun to see. Those are 2 gianormous IFs tho....

Latest posts