Bears win the North-muzzle Rogers

uihawk82

Good to see the Bears back in the playoffs, huge city with great fans and it is good for the NFL. The Bears have a coach who has implemented a very good offense, fun to watch Daniels (he had a great torgue and pancake block on the first td run today). These newer offenses with all the motion etc are really just a blend of many old and new ideas. Cohen gives them a Tyreke Hill type player and head coach does all kinds of things to get his players involved like defensive and offensive linemen playing at goal line receiver and running back, he had three running backs in the game at the same time multiple times today with Howard at I back, and Mizzell and Cohen split out and stacked wide. then they run variants off of that.

When I say the old and new that is because I am seeing more use of an older style wing T inside handoff and also zone read with the shovel pass. The offenses are coming at all angles and speeds

And fun to watch this bears defense, I hope they can even out the last 10 years with the packers going forward and do some playoff damage

The Bears win when they have "low-finish" schedules. I'm calling it now: the Chicago bears, your 2026 NFC North Champions...

The Bears win when they have "low-finish" schedules. I'm calling it now: the Chicago bears, your 2026 NFC North Champions...
The Bears win when they have a competent coach and QB. So does 90% of the rest of the league. NFL schedules ebb and flow and this was the Bears year to draw easy street. That helps. Having Nagy and Trubisky helps, too.

Next year they will likely draw the Rams again, as well as the Saints and likely Cowboys. It's their turn to draw the AFC West. THAT sounds like a bitch of a schedule.

The Bears win when they have a competent coach and QB. So does 90% of the rest of the league. NFL schedules ebb and flow and this was the Bears year to draw easy street. That helps. Having Nagy and Trubisky helps, too.

Next year they will likely draw the Rams again, as well as the Saints and likely Cowboys. It's their turn to draw the AFC West. THAT sounds like a bitch of a schedule.

Yes the more you win in the NFL the harder your schedule the next year. It is the NFL's way of tending all teams to the Mean.

If they still do all rookie teams Daniels would be a virtual shoo-in.

I've heard lately that Daniels was not happy at Iowa. Not sure if that's true, but when they do the player introductions on TV, always lists his HS and not Iowa. Anyone know the truth?

Latest posts