Bears got hosed!

the announcers couldn't figure out who the call was on. the head ref said 21, but he wasn't really even near anyone on the replay. doesn't even make sense. weird.

I'm not a Bears fan, but what was that holding call at the end? that was bogus!

I am a Bears fan and we got hosed on that call but our offense is so inept it really didn't matter anyways. The defense gave a pretty good effort again only for the offense to screw everything up. We got hosed on that play but we would've still needed a miracle at that point.

They called it on #21 and when they were showing him walking off the field he was tapping his chest and saying my bad. At the point they started showing the replay the flag had already been thrown. More like FOX hosed that replay.

Bears did get hosed on that punt return. This is from a Packer fan. Unless there was obvious holding somewhere that FOX couldn't find on video.

However as alluded to by the Bears fan in this thread their offense was inept for most of the game. Additionally the Bears would have had to recover an onside kick w/ under a minute to go and get a fg.

Still, I will say, unless I see some video where this hold call was, that particular call was bs

They called it on #21 and when they were showing him walking off the field he was tapping his chest and saying my bad. At the point they started showing the replay the flag had already been thrown. More like FOX hosed that replay.

Exactly. It never occured to them that the holding might have occured before the returner caught the ball.

You don't generally see someone say my bad when they think they got screwed.

Exactly. It never occured to them that the holding might have occured before the returner caught the ball.

You don't generally see someone say my bad when they think they got screwed.

Yeah, players usually don't react like that when they aren't guilty.

Did nobody pay attention to the angle of the punt as it left the punter's foot? The entire point of the kick was to keep it away from Hester.

Here's a video of what they called.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJU7zZkwJo]"Phantom" Holding call on Corey Graham (#21) - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent design of a play. Everyone played their part, except for the hold. That must be fun to practice.

Latest posts