Bears Fans!!! Amari working out for the BEARS!

TruHawk

John Hoke DB coach for the Bears is on his way to Iowa City today to work out Spivey. As a huge bears fan I would love to see Amari on the Roster. I can't remember the last Hawk to play for the Bears. That's a good trivia question. Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:
Yeah, I can name at least one Hawk that has played on all the other Divsion teams.

Packers - Kampman, Hodge
Vikings - Young, Sapp (sort of)
Lions - DeVries

That's just off the Top of my head.

Yeah, I can name at least one Hawk that has played on all the other Divsion teams.

Packers - Kampman, Hodge
Vikings - Young, Sapp (sort of)
Lions - DeVries

That's just off the Top of my head.
There is this guy named Greenway he plays for the vikings i hear he was/is pretty good.

Fred Russell was on the practice squad for a year or two. I would love to see the Bears get Amari as well, but I can't see him lasting until the 75th pick.

I thought that Mike Wells spent some time on the Bear's defensive line.

If you are going to mention Mark Bortz, you have to include Jay Hilgenberg.

No no, that's just because they're the Bears. Outside of 2006/7 and 1985, the Bears haven't been relavent since the 1940s.

Check the Records but over the last Decade the Bears have more wins than most of the NFL. People always say the Bears suck but they have for the most part been respectable. They finnaly are getting some building blocks to build for the future.

Unfortunately the Bears do not suck. They are frequently mediocre which is the problem. The tend to hover around the .500 mark. Bad years are 6-10 and 7-9. Ok years are 9-7 or 10-6 maybe squeek into the playoffs or get left out like 2 years ago.
Anyway it would be great to see Spivey on the Bears. I think they need to try and trade up to get into the late second round or earlier in the 3rd round. That would at least give them a chance for Spivey or a decent olineman.
Fred Russell was on the practice squad for a year. I also think they drafted Aaron Brant out of ISuckU but he never sniffed the field.

Bears need to move up to the 2nd round and grab Spievey.

The problem with that is Spivey doesn't play Safety. That's what the Bears really need. I think he would play well in the Tampa 2 systme because of how well he plays the run.

Latest posts