Be a Good Hawk Fan, Go to Ohio State Game

Anyone know which section is the Hawkeye section at Columbus? I would prefer not to sit by myself in the middle of the Bucknuts.

They are only $67 with fees and everything.
When your on your death bed will you look back and think
"Wow i'm glad I saved $67 and missed Iowa beating tOSU at the shoe during their undefeated season" ??
When your grandkids ask where you were for that game, are you going to say you saved $67 and watched it on the boobtube?

My favorite thing about my DVR is that I can go to the game, then come back and watch it later on tv so I don't miss anything.

If OSU loses to PSU, this could become a much easier ticket to score. Also if they lose to PSU, the Bucknuts are less likely to be the arrogant A-holes they normally are.

Save the guilt trips. We would all love to be able to go, I'm sure, but not everyone is able to do so.

When I'm on my death bed, I doubt I'll be thinking about Iowa football at all, quite frankly.

There are still single tickets available from ticketmaster. (OSU sells their tickets through ticketmaster instead of having their own ticket office)
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0500430EF903E24D?artistid=1239588&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Only $67 and they mail them to you.

Ask any player, having Iowa fans at away games makes a huge difference to them!

On Iowa, Go Hawks

Sounds like an offer to buy my wife and I tickets!! As another poster said, not always possible. Tough economy, two teacher salaries, lots of debt.... it is not logical for us one bit! I have been to the horseshoe when I was in college and it was a phenomenal experience even though the hawks lost...

If I can take sitting with all the Buckeye fans, then so can you. I've been to every Iowa game here in the Shoe since 1995. Just look for the lonely Hawkeye fan sitting with my Buckeye husband, surrounded by nothin' but Buckeyes. And those Buckeye fans are usually telling me to "sit down and shut up" whenever I cheer for my Hawks... such a pleasant experience... NOT! I'm SO READY to win in the Shoe.

I would love to except my wife is scheduled for a C-Section with our second child on the 12th of November and she might be a little ****** if I bailed from the hospital and headed to columbus :)!!!

6 of us are going. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza. We always have fun in Columbus. Now I want to have fun and also come home with a win.

There are still single tickets available from ticketmaster. (OSU sells their tickets through ticketmaster instead of having their own ticket office)
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0500430EF903E24D?artistid=1239588&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Only $67 and they mail them to you.

Ask any player, having Iowa fans at away games makes a huge difference to them!

On Iowa, Go Hawks

I will pay the $67 for a ticket if you pay for my meals, hotel and gas to get there and back. And a day's worth of labor I would have to go without on Friday to take off since I don't have vacation left.

I would love to except my wife is scheduled for a C-Section with our second child on the 12th of November and she might be a little ****** if I bailed from the hospital and headed to columbus :)!!!

OK you are excused.
Everybody else quit whining. We all have jobs, responsibilities, no money, etc.
Leave early sat morning and come back after the game or sleep in the car. That what I do ~3 away games a year. Split transportation costs 3-4 ways and your looking at $25-50. So the whole trip is $100.
Or just don't go, but don't whine about it.

OK you are excused.
Everybody else quit whining. We all have jobs, responsibilities, no money, etc.
Leave early sat morning and come back after the game or sleep in the car. That what I do ~3 away games a year. Split transportation costs 3-4 ways and your looking at $25-50. So the whole trip is $100.
Or just don't go, but don't whine about it.

Thank you for excusing us.

Nobody is whining, people are just a bit resentful of your condescending tone. $100 is a lot of money. Those of us who can't allocate those funds/time are no less fans than those who can.

Just go and have fun, but don't be a jerk to everyone else about it.

Latest posts